Local Advisory Committee
Waterside Primary Academy is an academy within Kings Education Trust. Each school in the Trust has a Local Advisory Committee (LAC) whose powers are defined by Kings Education Trust in a Scheme of Delegation. (to be updated)
The LAC at Waterside Primary Academy is made up of:
- 2 elected parent governors
- Elected by parents. Only people with children at Waterside Primary Academy can put themselves forward for election
- 1 staff governor
- Appointed by the Local Advisory Committee, following an election amongst staff
- Up to 8 governors appointed by Kings Education Trust
- Appointed by Kings Education Trust in conjunction with the Headteacher and Chair of Governors
- The Headteacher
- The Headteacher is automatically a permanent member of the Local Advisory Committee when they take up their position.
Below you can see a list of our current Governors, their Governor type, roles within the Governing Body and their terms of office.
Name Governor Type and Role Start Date Expiry Date